Mars Project (2012)

A decade ago rapper Khari 'Conspiracy' Stewart was diagnosed with a psychological disorder, but he has rejected the label and is pursuing a spiritual path.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Dis the Haters


Dis the Haters was a project that Conspiracy and my moniker Jon Brando recorded last summer. Many of the beats on here are a mish-mash of custom tracks I made for him as well as orphan songs hanging out on my hard drive. I honestly have mixed feelings about it as a whole, though there are a couple of choice cuts on here that I am proud of. I know that a few of the tracks were written while Khari was in the psychiatric ward at St. Michal's Hospital. If my memory serves me correctly, he rapped the title track "Dis the Haters" to me in his room at the hospital. The cover image is my face and his face superimposed over each other, so that's why it looks doubly scary. Below is one of the promotional tracks we recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment