Mars Project (2012)

A decade ago rapper Khari 'Conspiracy' Stewart was diagnosed with a psychological disorder, but he has rejected the label and is pursuing a spiritual path.

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Mars Project DVD


Fast-forward to the summer of 2008, I had completed the original, 5 minute version of the film and had produced some limited edition DVDs to distribute to fans, video stores and libraries. I don't know if any copies are still floating out there. I've heard that what versions were publicly available have been stolen, which on the one hand, is a total drag because all I want is for people to see the stuff (the entire point of the game!), but I would be remiss if I wasn't filled with some pride in the fact that somebody thought that it was worth the risk to snatch this super-limited edition copy of the film. If there's interest, I'll have another run of these made and put the profits to the production of the feature-length that we're working on currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment